Saturday, September 18, 2010

What politics need

What does Darkfall need to have some politics in each server? Some players might say there already are politics in Darkfall and it's kinda true but I don't like the current style of politics, at least in EU1. This is something I was trying to change with my politics section but I don't see the light right now. Politics in EU1 are based on two things: forums and mines. Mines are of course a very important thing for any clan in Darkfall and it's logic that they cause wars and battles. Forums are also important since it's the main communication tool for players; there someone would say something other people don't like and that might start a war, a siege or some asset destruction. That's what this is all about. Right now, in Darkfall there's not a lot of things to do besides fighting somebody. You can't do economic war or guerrila warfare. You can raid any city you want but the only thing you'll win or lose are gear bags.
Well, today I'm not very inspired nor clear minded but I hope you know what I mean. I'd like to be able to cut some clans supplys, kidnap some valuable object or NPC, sabotage their objectives and so on. This might not come any time soon but I hope that ClanVsClan options grow sometime. We'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment