Monday, August 2, 2010

Sound, sound, sound!

Anyone who plays Darkfall knows how important sound is in this game. So, I decided to buy a sound card and today I've received my brand new SB Extreme Gamer. Despite the sound quality improvement I'm not completely satified because I couldn't make the CMSS-3D work. That feature is supposed to create a virtual surround signal for headset but I don't know if it's my problem or its problem. Maybe I haven't been able to configure everything right but I've alerady tried many different iterations. Well, in the meantime I can enjoy a very good headset with some nice sound quality even if I'll enjoy it even more in winter, damn is hot this summer! I've already posted a "Help Me!" thread in Darkfall forums and I know sooner or later I'm gonna make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment