Monday, August 2, 2010

Getting ready is harder than expected.

Well, after my recent come back to Darkfall some days ago I've been trying to get ready to do some serious PvP and so I started to gather the mats to create several PvP bags but it's been quite hard. For one, not every mat is easy to come by, Hag Hearts for example has been a real pain. First, wait til night falls cause they don't appear in daylight; then kill them far enough from their respawn point and be lucky enough to get a Hag Heart. That last part has been kinda bad, I've killed lots of them and only gathered 15 miserables HH.
Then after I collected most of what I needed, there's the enchanter problem. The Enchant skill is so hard to train that in Lux Arcana there's only a fistful of Q3 enchanters.
Anyway, now most of the work is done and I expect to start dueling for the PvP Ladder as soon as I can. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment