Sunday, July 18, 2010

11 days left

Yup. I'm counting days until I can play Darkfall again. It's not an exact science but it's all I have. This gaming coitus interruptus is so bad because it was the most enjoyable gaming "period" in Darkfall by a long shot. There are several factors in this: I just entered in a clan that seemed to fit perfectly with what I want from my gaming experience; my player skill was improving slowly but steady; finally, after so many months of playing I had good enough equipment, not the best, but enough; my toon skills were also doing nice "dings".
The worst thing of it all is that I'll have to work a bit before I can start to play. Due my fried graphic card I formatted the whole system. I'll have to reinstall, patch and update, I'll have to set the bindings, the graphic and sound settings, Ventrilo and Fraps. It's not a big deal but it was allready done and now is gone. The bank'll be a mess. Damn! Well, I allready know that whenever I get to play Darkfall again, I'll do it for 6 hours straight.
In the meantime, still waiting for that Q&A, pretty sure it's coming this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment