Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Discussion goes on!

Hell, yes! Today Tasos has answered on some of the feedback received during the previous Character Progression Discussion and that is just great. We players love to feel listened by devs. Moreover, nearly everything he said seems great!
The not so good thing is that he has said this:
Further increase melee/archery gains on mobs: We currently have no plans to do this, but we keep evaluating the situation and we’ll get back to this in the near future.
Damn! From my point of view, an increase in melee skill gain is very much needed. I've been doing melee A LOT and I cannot get the mastery yet. I don't even want to start thinking of leveling the mastery... Anyway, this Developer Interaction thingy is very good and I'm already waiting for more information. INFORMATION!

P.S: I'm not a number! I'm a free wolf!

No comments:

Post a Comment